parking Construction & Maintenance services
Precise ParkLink's fully independent parking Construction and Maintenance division is exclusive to our Managed Parking Service clients. In addition to parking lot infrastructure and installation of our parking equipment, the Construction and Maintenance division is responsible for the timely maintenance of all sites, offering a full-spectrum of parking maintenance services dedicated to making your parking facility a pleasant experience. Precise ParkLink's Construction & Maintenance services include:
- Civil work
- Electrical tasks (i.e., re-lamping and ballast replacements)
- Concrete infrastructure and rehabilitation (i.e., asphalting, curb and speed bump construction)
- Power-wash, scrub and drainage services
- Specialized painting services: complete, facility, line-painting, way-finding, specific identification
- Snow plowing
- Landscaping and maintenance for all seasons
- An environmentally-conscious waste management and recycle program
- Parking lot signage: design, production, installation and maintenance
Precise ParkLink's goal is the provision of a positive customer first impression. All of Precise ParkLink's services are provided in-house with the resource capacity to coordinate and ensure that our staff, equipment and response times align with your broader objectives is unbeatable. In short, Precise ParkLink seeks to provide its Managed Parking Service clients with the highest quality service level by ensuring their facilities are well maintained.
✓ On-going parking facility audits ensuring our work meets client requirements and expectations
✓ Checklists completion identifying the task, frequency, and documented task completion
✓ Account Managers review documentation for compliance and quality control
Q: What types of services does Precise ParkLink’s Construction & Maintenance division provide?
- Curb construction
- Painting services: complete facility, line painting, way-finding, specific identification
- Asphalt and speed bumps
- Drainage services
Q: What is the Construction & Maintenance process?
- Consulting and strategic planning
- AutoCad drawings
- Customer approval