INTRODUCING V PARC™ PARKING TECHNOLOGY
Precise ParkLink is proud to introduce V PARC™, Canada's first two-way video and voice parking communication system. Using Precise ParkLink's innovative V PARC™ technology our customer service representatives will now be able to communicate with your customers via voice and video. Precise ParkLink welcomes you to the future of parking technology.
Remote Monitoring (IPARC™)
Precise ParkLink’s Interactive Parking Assistance Response Centre (I PARC™) is not the typical customer service call centre. An innovative surveillance model allows the Precise ParkLink I PARC™ team to deliver full-fledged and complete customer service satisfaction. The I PARC™ team leverages internet connectivity streaming video and audio in real-time from the parking lot to our Head Office in Toronto; providing peace of mind at a fraction of the cost. I PARC™ is the only completely functional, leading-edge remote monitoring centre available in Canada, offering a real-time communication link to Precise ParkLink’s parking systems.
The remote monitoring will boost revenue, enhance public safety, and advance the facility general maintenance standards with:
- Staff 24 hours, seven days a week and 365 days per year
- Specifically trained staff to support the SKIDATA Pay-on-Foot System
- Live stream video and audio in real-time through internet connectivity
- Cost savings due to reduced onsite staff costs without sacrificing customer service quality
- Reduced site visits with remote troubleshooting and technical repairs
- Reduced parking equipment downtime & increased parking revenue using Precise ParkLink’s myParkfolio Central Management System configured to immediately relay equipment statuses and alarms to the I PARC™ team ensuring immediate service
- Improved operational efficiencies as the I PARC™ team can be leveraged as a staffing alternative, managers can re-allocate staff directives and objectives
✓ 24/7/365 surveillance of parking lot(s)
✓ Reduced onsite staffing
✓ Reduced overhead
✓ 24-hour voice communication / customer assistance
✓ Bilingual representatives
Q: Is the I PARC™ team bilingual?
A: Yes. Our I PARC™ representatives are trained in both English and French.
Q: Is there a minimum parking lot size requirement to qualify for Precise ParkLink’s I PARC™ service?
A: No, but there is a minimum charge per spot, on the basis of either number of spots or tenants.
Q: How long does it take for an I PARC™ representative to respond?
A: I PARC™ representatives respond to customers calls within seconds.
Q: Will my customers be able to access voice communication 24 hours a day using the I PARC™ call for assistance button?
A: Yes. Your facility will have access to customer service via voice communication, 24 hours a day.
Q: How can I PARC™ improve my parking lot’s security?
A: Precise ParkLink’s I PARC™ system video surveillance provides an additional layer of recordable security.