Remote Monitoring (IPARC™)
Precise ParkLink’s Interactive Parking Assistance Response Centre (I PARC™) is not the typical customer service call centre. An innovative surveillance model allows the Precise ParkLink I PARC™ team to deliver full-fledged and complete customer service satisfaction. The I PARC™ team leverages internet connectivity streaming video and audio in real-time from the parking lot to our Head Office in Toronto; providing peace of mind at a fraction of the cost. I PARC™ is the only completely functional, leading-edge remote monitoring centre available in Canada, offering a real-time communication link to Precise ParkLink’s parking systems.
The remote monitoring will boost revenue, enhance public safety, and advance the facility general maintenance standards with:
- Staff 24 hours, seven days a week and 365 days per year
- Specifically trained staff to support the SKIDATA Pay-on-Foot System
- Live stream video and audio in real-time through internet connectivity
- V PARC™ technology, or two-way video and voice communication
- Cost savings due to reduced onsite staff costs without sacrificing customer service quality
- Reduced site visits with remote troubleshooting and technical repairs
- Reduced parking equipment downtime & increased parking revenue using Precise ParkLink’s myParkfolio Central Management System configured to immediately relay equipment statuses and alarms to the I PARC™ team ensuring immediate service
- Improved operational efficiencies as the I PARC™ team can be leveraged as a staffing alternative, managers can re-allocate staff directives and objectives
✓ 24/7/365 surveillance of parking lot(s)
✓ Reduced onsite staffing
✓ Reduced overhead
✓ 24-hour V PARC™ technology, or two-way video and voice communication / customer assistance
✓ Bilingual representatives
Q: Is the I PARC™ team bilingual?
A: Yes. Our I PARC™ representatives are trained in both English and French.
Q: Is there a minimum parking lot size requirement to qualify for Precise ParkLink’s I PARC™ service?
A: No, but there is a minimum charge per spot, on the basis of either number of spots or tenants.
Q: How long does it take for an I PARC™ representative to respond?
A: I PARC™ representatives respond to customers calls within seconds.
Q: Will my customers be able to access two-way video and voice communication 24 hours a day using the call for assistance button?
A: Yes. Your facility will have access to customer service using V PARC™ technology, or two-way video and voice communication, 24 hours a day.
Q: How can I PARC™ improve my parking lot’s security?
A: Precise ParkLink’s I PARC™ system video surveillance provides an additional layer of recordable security.