Remote Monitoring (IPARC™)
Precise Interactive Parking Assistance Response Centre (IPARC™) is not the typical customer service call centre. An innovative surveillance model allows the Precise ParkLink IPARC™ team to deliver full-fledged and complete customer service satisfaction. The IPARC™ team leverages internet connectivity streaming video and audio in real-time from the parking lot to our Head Office in Toronto; providing peace of mind at a fraction of the cost. Remote monitoring will boost revenue, enhance public safety, and advance the facility general maintenance standards.
- IPARC™ is the only completely functional, leading-edge remote monitoring centre available in Canada, offering a real-time communication link to Precise systems
- Staffed 24 hours, 7 days a week and 365 days a year
- Specifically trained to support the SKIDATA Pay-on-Foot System.
- Our IPARC™ solution streams optional video and audio in real-time through internet connectivity
- Cost Savings – Reduced onsite staff costs without sacrificing customer service quality
- Reduced Site Visits – Troubleshooting and technical repairs without deploying technicians
- Reduced Equipment Downtime & Increased Revenue – Precise myParkFolio is configured to immediately relay equipment statuses and alarms to the IPARC™ team ensuring immediate service
- Improved Operational Efficiencies – The IPARC™ can be leveraged as a staffing alternative, managers can re-allocate staff directives and objectives
Precise IPARC™ is flexible and can accommodate any business and budget objectives.
✓ 24/7/365 surveillance of parking lot(s)
✓ Reduced onsite staffing
✓ Reduced overhead
✓ 24-hour voice communication / customer assistance
Q: Is the IPARC™ team bilingual?
A: Yes. Our representatives are trained in both English and French.
Q: Is there a minimum parking lot size requirement to qualify for Precise IPARC™ service?
A: No, but there is a minimum charge per spot, on the basis of either number of spots, or tenants.
Q: What is the IPARC™’s response time?
A: IPARC™ responds to customers calls within seconds.
Q: Will my parkers be able to access voice communication 24 hours a day using the IPARC™ assistance button?
A: Yes. Your facility will have access to customer service via voice communication, 24 hours a day.
Q: How can IPARC™ improve my parking lot’s security?
A: Precise IPARC™ system video surveillance service provides an additional layer of recordable security.