This position requires an individual with an analytical mind and a solid understanding of basic accounting. The incumbent must be able work as a team player and meet deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily Credit Card transaction reconciliations
- Balance and reconcile the monthly coin and credit card revenue for all parking sites
- Extensive research and balancing for all credit card accounts within strict deadlines.
- Updating Monthly Parking Coin Revenue on Web report & printing Web reports for coin balancing.
- Enter parking revenue on various computer programs.
- File coin collection tapes.
- Create files for new clients ensuring folders and bags received and filed. Checking for accuracy and following up on issues to resolve.
- Flexio/Varioflex Replenishments: Reviewing & confirming amounts for accuracy and following up on issues to resolve. Posting on access to process replenishments, printing related reports and filing.
- Manual Pay Station Coin Revenues for Hospitals: Reviewing and confirming amounts, following up on issues to resolve, updating excel spreadsheet to keep track of the revenues and posting on web reports.
- Updating revenues on Client Access Database for reporting.
- Updating event daily log sheet for reporting.
- Updating coin collection tape summary for reporting.
- Filing Pay & Display Coin Collection Tapes: Ensuring accuracy, tracking issues and following up on issues to resolve.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned
- 2+ years work experience in accounting/bookkeeping
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Exceptional mathematical skills
- Post secondary education.
- Detailed oriented, efficient and accurate
- Takes initiative and eager to learn along with multi tasking
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possess a good attitude and work ethic.
- Ability to handle working in a fast paced environment, in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt and respond to changing workloads, priorities and accountabilities
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject headline being the Job title you are applying for. Include your resume as an attachment in Word or PDF format.