Precise ParkLink Inc. is looking for members to join our Enforcement team. The role consists of daily routing via a company vehicle to enforce our Pay and Display parking lots.
Location: Job sites may vary.
Employment: Full time
Pay: Hourly, minimum wage
Hours: A minimum of 35 hours per week on a shift basis.
- The Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Proficient communication skills: reading, writing and speech
- Experience in customer service
- Must have a good sense of direction
- A self-managed individual who understands the importance of adhering to safe driving habits
- Well organized
Job Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Follow the instructions and daily routes given to you by your enforcement coordinator
- Drive to numerous parking lots per shift
- Accurately recognize and keep track of vehicles that commit a parking violation
- Print and adhere invoices to vehicles
- Take photos of licence plates that commit a parking violation
- Take good care of the company vehicle when it is under your possession
- Must have clear drivers licence abstract
- Must be able to work throughout all types of weather
- Schedule Flexibility
- Must have a valid driver’s licence at a G class level