The Parking Services – Customer Care Associate reports to the on-site Supervisor and/or Site Manager, where applicable. You will show guests how to enter the parking areas and answer questions as needed. This position also requires working various shifts, including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays. Your working environment is an internal and external one, which includes exposure to cold, dirt, vehicle exhausts, noise, dust, heat, odours, rain, and snow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- May be required to process cash, credit card and debit card transactions.
- Balancing cash at the end of each shift and ensuring floats are correct.( see attached Terms of Float)
- Answer various questions and provide guest with directions and other venue information as needed.
- Provide parking instruction/guidance/assistance to guests as needed.
- Allow or disallow access into lots.
- Act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Adhere to Uniform Policy
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent customer service skills required with the ability to resolve conflict and solve problems.
- Must have general knowledge of computers.
- Basic knowledge of equipment repairs.
- Must be punctual.
- Polite and professional demeanour.
- Positive attitude
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and personable.
- A proven ability to surpass customer service expectations.
- Communication skills – ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to operate independently as well as in a team.
- Able to work different shifts including nights, weekends and statutory holidays as required.
- Parking lot experience is an asset.
- Criminal and Credit clearance required
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, with the subject headline being the Job title you are applying for. Include your resume as an attachment in Word or PDF format.