Precise ParkLink Inc is Canada’s Parking Industry Leader. We provide a complete turnkey parking solution that bridges the gap between parking management and parking technology.
We are seeking Customer Care Associates to work in the North York area. The Customer Care Associate will provide guidance for guests entering the parking facility and provide customer assistance as needed. This position requires strong customer service support, in a fast-paced environment, involving routine operations for the client's parking facility. This position may also require working various shifts, as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide parking instruction/guidance/assistance to guests as needed;
- Inform guests with directions and other venue information as needed;
- Process cash, credit and debit transactions;
- Act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt and friendly manner;
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations by providing a pleasant and professional tone and manner;
- Adhere to uniform policy;
- And other duties as assigned to improve parking facility operations;
- 1st level equipment repair (training will be provided).
Skills and Qualifications
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing;
- Computer navigation skills and PC knowledge;
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently;
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production environment;
- Skilled in multi-tasking, and provides flexibility to adapt to changes quickly.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls and No Agencies please. Please note that all resumes will be kept on file for future consideration.