Precise ParkLink Inc is Canada’s Parking Industry Leader. We provide a complete turnkey parking solution that bridges the gap between parking management and parking technology.
The Team Lead reports to the Client Relations Manager and is responsible for the supervision of a designated parking location. The Team Lead is responsible to ensure the parking location’s operations, policies and procedures are met for both the client and the company. This includes ensuring customer satisfaction, supervising on-site staff and reporting on a regular basis to the Client Relations Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain on-site parking equipment functionality; Perform Daily Site Inspections;
- Process service requests and supply orders, as needed; Liaison with on-site client contact;
- Coordinate client requests;
- Schedule on-site staff according to shift requirements;
- Revenue Control;
- Daily and weekly audits;
- Produce and submit monthly statistical reports, as per site requirements; Handle all customer inquiries and provide resolution to customer complaints; Inform customers about directions and other venue information as needed; Adhere to and enforce Uniform Policy for on-site staff;
- 1st level equipment repair;
- And other duties as assigned to improve parking facility operations.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge;
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team member or independently; Skilled in multi-tasking, and provides flexibility to adapt to changes quickly.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing;
- Reliable, hardworking and willing to work extended hours, if necessary;
- Valid Driver’s Licence and clean driver’s abstract, if applicable.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls and No Agencies please. Please note that all resumes will be kept on file for future consideration.
Precise ParkLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please advise the Resource Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the process.