Precise ParkLink is Canada's leader in Urban Mobility & Parking Management Solutions. Currently Precise ParkLink is expanding its operations in the optimization and rejuvenation of existing parking equipment. Precise ParkLink is seeking recent graduates who want to build a career in electronics.
The right candidates will be involved with building their future on a strong and progressive path to success.
- Exceptional technical and electronics skills with the ability to work with schematic circuit drawings.
- Strong circuit board troubleshooting expertise
- Strong organizational, communication, verbal & written skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and with tight timelines.
- Strong team player.
- Computer skills particularly with MS Office Applications are an asset.
- Disassemble, troubleshoot, repair, clean and reassemble electronic equipment.
- Test received and repaired equipment for functionality.
- Troubleshoot electronic circuit boards and equipment and change components as necessary.
- Clean and lubricate as necessary equipment mechanical components.
- Clean electrical/electronic components of equipment.
- De-solder and solder electronic components on printed circuit boards.
- Load/edit firmware, software, and configuration settings of equipment.
- Clean and maintain the common areas of the facility on a regular basis.
- Other tasks as directed by team leads and supervisors.
- Proactively and continuously look for cost saving and improvement opportunities.
- College Diploma in preferably a 2 year technology electronics program
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls and no agencies please. Please note that all resumes will be kept on file for future consideration.
Precise ParkLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please advise the Resource Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the process.