The Bilingual Monthly Customer Service Clerk reports to the Monthly Department Manager and is responsible for the daily administration of monthly lot permits.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Deal directly with Internal staff either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle payment and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to deadlines.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers' accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute financial reports.
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Occasional off-site work for site start-up and year renewal.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 Years of customer service/call centre experience
- Must be fluent in both English and French
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with good telephone mannerisms
- Strong mathematical ability,
- Record-keeping skills,
- Works well to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills,
- Great organizational ability and an eye for detail
- Detail oriented, a quick learner, a quick thinker, efficient, has a good attitude and work ethic and have excellent problem solving skills.
Precise ParkLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please advise the Resource Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the process.