PRECISE PARKLINK INC. is a systems integration company serving the commercial, municipal and institutional sectors across Canada. We provide innovative parking solutions for the parking industry
PRECISE PARKLINK INC brings cutting edge technology, outstanding performance and reliability to the forefront. In fact, these are our sources to success. We are a growing pioneering parking solutions company; our goal is to carry on the development and expansion of our people along with our Company.
We are seeking a Trust Revenue Clerk to join our winning team. This position requires an individual with an analytical mind and a solid understanding of basic accounting. The incumbent must be able work as a team player and meet deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily Credit Card transaction reconciliations
- Balance and reconcile the monthly coin and credit card revenue for all parking sites
- Extensive research and balancing for all credit card accounts within strict deadlines
- Confirm coin replenishments in the company’s collection program.
- Enter parking revenue on various computer programs
- File coin collection tapes.
- Create files for new clients.
- Assist with various administrative duties.
- 2+ years work experience in accounting/bookkeeping
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Exceptional mathematical skills
- Post secondary education.
- Detailed oriented, efficient and accurate
- Takes initiative and eager to learn along with multi tasking
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess a good attitude and work ethic.
- Ability to handle working in a fast paced environment, in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt and respond to changing workloads, priorities and accountabilities
Hours: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Precise ParkLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please advise the Resource Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the process.