Our Electricians are responsible for installing electrical systems in accordance with current electrical codes and customer specifications, for performing jobs safely plus efficiently, and for keeping customers and equipment running. Our Electricians promote a positive company image through service quality, professionalism, and a strong sense of urgency. Typical decision-making or problem solving required for this position includes:
- Efficient conduit and wiring layout and installation
- Systematically resolving issues (for example, material requirements at the job site)
- Troubleshooting repairs logically and efficiently
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrating your commitment to safety in the workplace
- Installing conduit and wire, terminating conductors
- Troubleshooting circuitry and replacing damaged components on industrial equipment and systems
- Installing fixtures and devices for industrial applications and systems
- Ordering required parts and controlling all job materials.
- Completing work orders as per our specifications and input; reviewing the completed job with the customer, to ensure complete satisfaction
- Maintaining a clean work area at all times
- Proactively preparing for upcoming work
- Five years of relevant electrical experience, preferably in an industrial setting
- Solid knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Code (OEC)
- A valid G class driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Excellent communications skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- A valid 309A electrical license
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Precise ParkLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please advise the Resource Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the process.