Precise Parklink is seeking an Electrician. This position is responsible for all Electrical work to support the installation of telecommunication and electrical equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
1. Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of electrical equipment installations.
2. Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, distribution equipment, disconnects, breaker panels and other related devices such as F/A pull stations, Heat detectors, Bell/horns, receptacles, switches, lights etc.
3. Ensure that all work meets the latest Ontario Electrical Safety Codes requirements.
4. Complete projects from start to finish with high workmanship standards and efficiency.
5. Any other assigned and related tasks as directed
Education (Theoretical Training)
Licensed Electrician ( 309 A )
Job Requirements & Experience
1. Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in the Electrical and fire Alarm field
2. Must be able to read and follow drawings/blueprints
3. Must have Experience with conduit work such as PVC, EMT, RMC and with the use of hydraulic benders and hand benders.
4. Experience with Fire alarm wiring & installation
5. Experience with new consumer service installation and/or distribution equipment..
6. Must understand and have profound knowledge of Electrical Codes.
7. Must be a self-starter able to work under minimal supervision at times
8. Maintain the highest degree of safety compliance above and beyond Precise Parklink’s health and safety policies
9. Must be a reliable worker with good attendance record
10. Ability to work independently as well as work in a team setting.
11. Must have a strong command of the English language, both verbal and written
12. May be required to travel and work weekends, nights if required by customer
If you would like to pursue this employment opportunity with Precise Parklink you may apply by sending a resume. Please reference Electrician in the subject line of the email when applying for the position.
Driver’s License (Required)
Construction and Maintenance (Required)
Fire Alarm Ticket (Required)
Electrician: 5 years (Preferred)
Precise ParkLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please advise the Resource Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the process.