Position: IT Support Technician
Location: 100 Floral Parkway
As an ideal individual you will be part of Corporate IT Team in company’s main location working regular shift 9am to 5pm. Assisting in house and site location employees to help fix IT related issues in-person, via-email and phone as required. Tracking daily unresolved and resolved cases using our own Helpdesk ticketing system. Troubleshooting hardware and software related issue with desktops, laptops, monitors, printers and handheld devices.
· Configure Systems and install software packages using your IT knowledge.
· Proactively identify, resolve hardware and software related problems.
· Extensive computer repair, device setup and perform basic networking.
· Perform instructed hardware and software upgrades as necessary.
· Excellent troubleshooting, office products including Outlook configurations.
· Identifying cable types, port types, device types and its functions together.
· Changing printer toner cartridges, updating toner inventory for MFP printers.
· Providing printer, scanner, scan to network and scan to email access.
· Perform basic printer repair, remove paper jams and do printer maintenance.
· Require to submit purchase request in need of replacement parts.
· College or University Education in Computer Science.
· 1 to 3 years of related job experience.
· Nice to have A+ certification or MCP or Related 2years of work experience.
· Experience in repair and troubleshooting Desktop, Laptop and IT hardware accessories.
· Experience with various IT Hardware and Software configurations.
· Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment.
· Sense of urgency to complete tasks and assignments, high level of integrity and honesty.
· Able to take direction and follow practices and procedures consistently and accurately.
· Capable of diffusing tense situations and project positive, professional outlook.
· Strong troubleshooting skills, IT technical knowledge and a fast learner.
· Must have Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. Must have valid driver license.
· Must go through Criminal background record check.
Precise ParkLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please advise the Resource Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the process.