Network Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining computers, servers and network devices. Duties also include managing and maintaining email system, anti‐virus, data backup.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain computers and servers including Exchange/email, data, file and web servers.
- Maintain and verify antivirus and backup servers/systems.
- Manage network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches and hubs.
- Administer and maintain user accounts, permissions and access rights.
- Recommend, schedule and perform network improvements, upgrades and repairs.
- Assist IT Support staff in troubleshooting computer and network issues.
- Assist in maintaining and upgrading of computer systems and determine upgrades needed.
- Assist in implementing requirements for PCI compliance of the company.
- Assist with technology planning through ongoing research.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Diploma in Computer Science, Networking courses or equivalent combination of education and experience in computer systems technology.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years and current experience as an IT Support or IT Administration in a medium sized network of servers, desktop systems and communication devices.
- Must have the ability to adapt and quickly master new technologies.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Ability to operate independently as well as in a team.
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Windows servers and desktop products.
- Working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
- Hands‐on experience in computer hardware and printer configuration, installation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to configure network devices such as routers and firewalls.
- Working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
SUBMIT RESUMES TO HR@PRECISEPARKLINK.COM
Precise ParkLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please advise the Resource Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the process.