On Monday, May 9, 2016 the City of Burlington demonstrated their excitement for Precise ParkLink’s Pay-By-Plate parking technology by hosting an official ribbon cutting ceremony and slapping on matching ‘PAYBYPL8’ t-shirts.
Located throughout downtown Burlington Precise ParkLink’s Parkeon Pay-By-Plate parking machines and mobile parking solution called TelePark, will replace the individual on-street parking meters and the parking machines that formerly were located in the municipal parking lots. Precise ParkLink's Pay-By-Plate and mobile parking solution will provide a convenience for the residents and visitors to the city when it comes time to park.
Precise ParkLink was honoured to attend the ceremony, with Mr. Luigi Lato, the Chief Operating Officer of Precise ParkLink expressing that he is “overjoyed with the city’s excitement to introduce Precise ParkLink’s Pay-By-Plate parking technology. The residents will enjoy the upgraded parking system which brings Burlington on par with other global cities that use the Parkeon Pay-By-Plate parking meters and TelePark Pay-By-Cell option”.
- Parkers can subscribe to TelePark.ca to avoid having to pay at a parking machine- they can start and stop parking from their mobile device
- Multiple payment options are accepted including coin, credit and online via your mobile device by accessing TelePark.ca
- Motorists are no longer required to indicate proof of payment on their dashboard
- The opportunity to park at various locations (in the downtown core) with a single payment- provided that the three hour on-street parking limit in a single zone is not overextended
- The option to top up a parking purchase using a mobile device at TelePark.ca
- Renew monthly parking permits online (instead of in person)
- An increase in the amount of available parking space