The Customer Service / Monitoring Agent reports to the Manager of Customer Service/Enforcement and is the liaison between the customers and enforcement/service team. The Customer Service / Monitoring Agent will handle all complaints and overcharge claims from consumers on a day-to-day basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering incoming calls and completing the call log by obtaining necessary information to determine the course of action.
- Obtaining machine # and time of transaction for overpayment/overcharge inquiries by completing the 2nd page of the call log and gathering necessary documentations.
- Diverting incoming call regarding machine malfunctioning to service department.
- Diverting incoming call to appropriate merchant if Precise is not responsible for refund on behalf of merchant.
- Any call relating to parking invoice record to call log and advise caller of dispute procedure.
- When relieving at the monitoring station, to tracking of Precise vehicles (service & enforcement); to monitoring Precise onsite parking offices; access control, pay on foot sites; pay & display sites and real time support to parkers at these sites.
- To prepare service order if an alarm is detected on the pay and display machines.
- Monitor all access control and pay-on-foot sites and logging in the cash level of pay-on-foot pay stations.
- Monitor Precise ParkLink on-site parking offices.
- Monitor and track Precise ParkLink vehicles.
- Respond to real time customer problems.
- Refer to Service/IT technicians as necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Detail oriented, quick learner, possess good attitude, work ethic, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be able to keep information private, as confidential information is dealt with on a daily basis.
- Must have good telephone manner and courteous.
- Must have a reasonable understanding of debit and credit concepts and basic accounting knowledge.
- Must have very good computer and keyboarding skills, good organizational ability and an eye for detail.
- The ability to communicate and interacts well one on one, or by telephone and email with staff to gather information needed to carry out your duties.
- The ability to communicate and interact well with callers.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the area of customer service. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, including Word and Access.
- Background Check Required (criminal and credit)
- Start Date: Immediate
- Rate: $14.00/hr
- Hours: 8:30AM – 5:00PM – 40 hour week (hours subject to change; shift work, may also include rotating weekends)
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls and No Agencies please. Please note that all resumes will be kept on file for future consideration.