Precise ParkLink, the exclusive distributor of Skidata and Parkeon parking equipment in Canada, is looking to hire a service-oriented Parking Equipment Specialist and Qualified Electronics Technician whose responsibilities include installing, repairing and maintaining all Skidata and Parkeon equipment, including, but not limited to, pay stations, barriers and other Pay-On-Foot features.
This is a Full time, Permanent position (week days/weekends) with flexible work hours, 24-7 on-call requirements and possibility of overtime.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect, test and repair electronic components of Skidata and Parkeon equipment and systems
- Install, maintain and repair parking equipment throughout Quebec to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Complete service calls in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and/or in compliance with the agreed upon Service Level agreements
- Provide feedback to the Supervisor on potential customer situations
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Install, maintain and repair electronic equipment
- Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
- Inspect and test electronic equipment and assemblies
- Handle all types of relays
- Logical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving
- Passion for excellence in customer service delivery
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (applicants must have):
- 2-5 years of experience in electronics
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Scheduling flexibility (shift and on-call)
- Ability to travel regularly across Quebec
- Good knowledge of English & French, fluently speaking, reading & writing in both languages
- Punctuality, work well under pressure and self-discipline
- Polite, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Thorough understanding of circuit diagrams and electrical logic
- Knowledge and experience with Skidata equipment (is preferred but not required)
- High school diploma or equivalent certification; electromechanic diploma (is preferred but not required)
- Own tools/equipment, including steel-toed safety boots
**Please note that successful candidates will be subject to criminal background checks.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject headline being the Job title you are applying for. Include your resume as an attachment in Word or PDF format.